Advertising Marketing Consultant
As a media sales representative, you’ll be selling ideas to advertisers.
So, what will you actually be doing?
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Consulting with clients on their marketing needs for our products
- Finding out who controls the advertising budget in target organizations and contacting them
- Explaining the benefits of newspaper and digital marketing, using statistics on readership and engagement figures
- Closing the deal and recording the details
The finer details:
You will be working inside sales. You'll spend most of your working day on the telephone, and via email speaking with clients.
We work Monday-Friday, no weekends!
Ok, you’re interested ....
But is it really the job for you?
For a career in advertising sales, you'll need:
- Rockstar communication skills
- An amazing telephone manner
- Persuasive ability
- Confidence and an outgoing personality
- The ability to build relationships with clients
- Diplomacy and patience
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Be good with numbers
Still reading this?
Then apply now for an interview
Mail resume to:
Beloit Daily News c/o Kim Boreen
149 State Street
Beloit, WI 53511
or Email your resume to
*Successful candidates are required to pass a pre-employment background check as a condition of employment.
Beloit Daily News
The Stateline's Choice
Location/Region: Beloit, WI