a National Defense Corp. Company
AMTEC Corporation, a contract manufacturer of mechanical and electro-mechanical devices is accepting applications for an Assistant Controller.
• Assist in the monthly preparation of financial statements, which include the maintenance of internal controls.
• Participate in the preparation of audit requests .
• Analysis of manufacturing cost information.
• Must be well organized and ability to prioritize.
• Great eye for detail and problem-solving ability.
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance and 3-5 years prior experience is required.
CPA and previous managerial experience in a manufacturing environment preferred. A full benefit package, including 401(k), health, dental, life and disability insurance. Salary based on experience.
Please send resume or apply in person:
Attn: HR Manager
4230 Capital Circle
Janesville, WI 53546
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Location/Region: Janesville, WI