Automotive General Manager - GM
Fourth generation family owned organization since 1942 with multiple franchises has a rare opportunity for an experienced General Manager for our group. We are looking for a results-focused, highly driven and experienced General Manager!
Job Responsibilities • Qualified candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in dealer management
• Passionate about customer retention and CSI
• Determine monthly and yearly forecasts in terms of unit sales, gross profit objectives, and departmental profit
• Work with each salesperson & manager to work on specific goals and objectives
• Create a positive sales culture for the team focusing on employee retention
• Conduct Sales meetings.
• Maintain a balanced inventory in new and used sales.
• Work with the marketing department to create the best overall strategy that can help the dealership meets it goals
• Play an active role in the community
Requirements • Responsible, ethical and committed • Professional • Previous sales success • Drug screen, background check and clean driving record • Performance driven with a need to succeed
Compensation and Rewards include • Competitive Salary • Performance Bonus • Healthcare • Great Benefits
Location/Region: O Fallon, IL (62269)