Oak Hill Marketing is actively seeking a Marketing Manager to join our growing team.
This position is responsible for supporting key client accounts in the automotive industry.
The Marketing Manager works closely with clients to identify their specific needs and business objectives, and then manages the implementation of strategies to help achieve the clients’ goals.
This position is responsible for managing all aspects of marketing related to assigned accounts.
Automotive experience is preferred, but not required.
* Manages day-to-day client service functions, coordinating work flow among pertinent team members
* Serves as the key client contact within the organization; with an in-depth knowledge of clients’ business and communications strategies and tactics
* Plans and develops integrated marketing strategies that exceed client objectives
* Works with the leadership team to maintain client relationships, providing guidance on potential risks and opportunities
* Works with multiple internal stakeholders and outside vendors, establishing a network of key contacts
* Manages marketing budget forecasts, and communicates progress to senior leadership team
* Manages client financials, including budget allocation and invoice reconciliation
* Monitors market fluctuations to proactively identify risks and opportunities
* Actively leads or participates in regular meetings to facilitate ongoing internal and client communication
* Actively participates within diverse client service & support teams to enhance and deepen client relationships
* Utilizes internal research tools, as well as outside resources, to maintain a high level of knowledge related to clients’ business
* Performs regular competitive analysis to identify opportunities for clients
* Provides regular, monthly reporting on campaign performance and ROI across all channels
* Works with creative department to develop fresh new ideas to present to clientsQualifications:
* Automotive marketing experience is preferred but not required.
* Bachelor’s degree required * At least 5 years of experience in marketing, public relations and/or communications required; agency experience strongly preferred
* Strong familiarity with marketing strategies & tactics in a retail automotive environment
* Experience with research tools and methodologies and digital analytics
* Strong experience with all aspects of digital marketing; including but not limited to SEO, SEM, social media, video and website conversion optimization
* Google certifications including Analytics and AdWords
What We Offer: * Medical and Vision
* 401K Plan * Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities * Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Family owned and operated
* Discounts on products and services
Location/Region: Villa Park, IL (60181)