Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 20 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2018 based on new car volume.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry as a valued team member, your search is complete.
We pride ourselves on providing careers to our employees, not just jobs.
We're looking for high energy employees that want to take care of customers with a warm welcome smile.
What We Offer
* Medical and Vision * 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Dental, Life, Short Term, Long Term, and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Flexible Work Schedule * Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities * Assisting the Parts Director with whatever he may needs throughout the day.
* Answer incoming phone calls, and transferring the customers to the correct contact person.
* Greeting customers that come into the service center, and directing them to the right person.
* Working with techs to ensure they have the right parts, and going to get the necessary parts to assist with the completion of their job.
Qualifications We take care of our people with industry leading benefits which allows us - and you - to continue being amazing!
* ADP experience preferred but not required.
* A minimum of 1 year of experience in automotive parts sales is preferred.
* Good communication skills with a strong customer service background needed.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. * A valid driver's license is necessary.
Location/Region: Downers Grove, IL (60515)