Holz Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac in Watertown, WI is part of Wisconsin's Largest and Oldest Retail New Chevrolet Dealership.
The Holz Organization has been family owned and operated for all 100 plus years.
We have 2 locations in the state of Wisconsin, Watertown and Hales Corners. We offer growth and development within along with advancement opportunities. Our mission is to lead the market in sales volume through honesty and integrity while maintaining our high standards in customer service.
We are one of the largest supporters of community events and programs within the surrounding areas.
We are looking to hire a Service Advisor to join our Top Notch Service Team. As a Service Writer, you will own our customer’s experience in the service lane.
You are the first point of contact with our customers and will be well-versed in product offerings, inventory needs, technician scheduling and customer service.
From greeting vehicle owners on the drive line to explaining the repair process, our Assistant Service Managers are true professionals who enjoy helping others.
We welcome individuals who are new to the automotive industry but with previous roles in customer service, retail sales, restaurant industry or hospitality.
What We Offer * Medical and Dental Plan- 50% Employer contribution
* $15k of Employer paid Life & Accident Insurance
* ER paid Short Term Disability * Employee paid vision plan
* 401k plan and Profit Sharing * Paid Holiday and Vacation
* Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Watertown's #1 Selling New Car Dealer for 10 consecutive years
* Long term job security * Discounts on products and services
* Proud community supports of the Milwaukee Museum and Milwaukee Zoo
* Local tickets and discounts Responsibilities
* Oversee flow of Drive Lane.
Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
* Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
* Explain and sell recommended and required service(s) to a customer
* Strong communication skills to keep customers updated on repair progress
* Strong sales skills are required Qualifications
* Organized and friendly personality
* Demonstrated ability and proven sales success
* Proven track record of superior CSI scores
* Time management skills * Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
* Clean driving record * Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.
Location/Region: Watertown, WI (53094)