As the Human Resources Manager, you will be involved in a broad range of HR responsibilities, from recruiting and onboarding, to employee relations and benefits. You will work with employees throughout the company at multiple locations. We have offices in Cedarburg and Manitowoc that require a resource on site for employees. Travel is required and your time will be split between Cedarburg and Manitowoc.
This role will be key in developing relationships between the offices to create to a cohesive onboarding process for all employees. You will also be the first point of contact if an employee has questions or needs assistance.
This opportunity is for a self-starter that desires a role that will be challenging yet rewarding. We’re looking for someone to grow with our family owned organization and take ownership of HR responsibilities.
- On-boarding / paperwork / benefits
- Hiring process / interviewing
- Retention exit interviews
- Employee concerns / issues / terminations / disciplinary processes
- Performance management input
- Workers comp
- Bench-marking wages and benefits against other companies
- Gathering employee information for insurance quotes / government reporting, etc.
- Contribute to safety training programs for employees
Minimum 5 years (preferred)
Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Based on candidates' applicable experience
Job Type: Full-time
Resume and cover letter can be sent to email@example.com
Location/Region: Cedarburg & Manitowoc, WI