Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 20 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2018 based on new car volume.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry as a valued team member, your search is complete.
We pride ourselves on providing careers to our employees, not just jobs.
We're looking for high energy employees that want to take care of customers with a warm welcome smile.
What We Offer
* Medical and Vision * 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Dental, Life, Short Term, Long Term, and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Flexible Work Schedule * Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities * Overseeing the processing of all dealership state paperwork and submit on time.
* Processing all payoffs and obtaining all dealer titles.
* Processing all registration for new and pre-owned vehicles
* Processing all license plate issuing and transfers
* Maintain titles and MSO’s for new and used inventory
* Prepare title work for sold vehicles and submit to DMV
We take care of our people with industry leading benefits which allows us - and you - to continue being amazing!
Qualifications * Previous experience
* Ability to provide quality customer service
* Willingness to take initiative * Quality writing and grammar skills
* Computer literacy * Ability to perform job responsibilities and meet deadlines easily
* Detailed follow up * Professional appearance
* Ability to work independently * Being proactive in your job responsibilities, career, business growth and daily development
Location/Region: Arlington Heights, IL (60005)