Northbrook Toyota has served the greater Chicagoland and Northbrook, IL area for over 40 years by providing a great product with a unique approach to customer service.
Northbrook Toyota is focused on creating an amazing work environment for our employees because we realize that they are our greatest asset!
Over the years our employees have helped us become the proud recipients of a range of awards and exclusive benchmarks.
* Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401(k) * Competitively paid training
* Paid Vacation/Personal Days * Potential for career growth
Responsibilities: * Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
* Communicate with customer on parts status
* Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner
* Be able to read and understand the parts catalog when looking up parts
* Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
* Reviews body shop estimates to be sure the parts that are ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate
* Provides high level service to internal and external customers.
* Pulls and fills orders from stock * Maintain a weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock
* Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention
* Locates out-of-stock parts from outside source and submits an emergency order, if necessary
* Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order
* Receives payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization
* Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-upQualifications:
* Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
* Have experience with auto parts sales (preferred)
* Are able to work in a fast-paced work environment
* Have strong organizational and time management skills
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
Location/Region: Northbrook, IL (60062)