Our client is seeking a talented Presentation Designer to join their team in Chicago, IL. The Presentation Design Specialist is responsible for producing powerful presentations with top-notch execution. They will be responsible for designing, producing and updating presentations for use with internal and external clients while upholding global brand standards creating effective, dynamic and well thought out presentations.
Presentation Designer Responsibilities:
Presentation Designer Skills/Requirements:
- Expert knowledge of PowerPoint
- Thorough working knowledge of Excel, Word, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Design presentations for company-wide and investor events using company branding guidelines
- Create original graphic content for slides for a wide variety of audiences
- Design marketing materials such as print collateral and websites as needed
Job ID: 317080KK
- 4 years of design experience
- Strong presentation design portfolio demonstrating expert level in Powerpoint including use of multiple masters, color themes, animations, actions, and video
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both digital and print media
About this company
Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams.
Location/Region: Chicago, IL (60603)