Our client in the financial space is seeking a Design Studio Director to join their team in Chicago, IL. This person will help drive creative strategy across the Design and Multi Media teams to develop and produce industry-leading creative solutions.
Design Studio Director Responsibilities:
Design Studio Director Skills/Requirements:
- Manage graphic design, video, infographic, motion graphic, animation, photography, promotional assets and other related tasks for global brands and owned properties. Oversee creative team, budget management, technology integration and the brand’s look and feel.
- Evolve and ensure consistency and integrity behind brand and brand guidelines including typography, photography, color and tone of voice.
- Manage a production calendar and the teams responsible for meeting those deadlines.
- Work within the constraints of a budget and within tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Attend creative input sessions, client presentations, regular status updates and any meetings needed on a project basis.
Job ID: 316568KK
- 9+ years of relative experience
- Possess a deep understanding of branding and content strategy with core strengths in design and communications.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Adobe DPS. After Affects experience is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with HTML is also preferred
About this company
Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams.
Location/Region: Chicago, IL (60603)